Automatically submit your blogs and RSS feeds to over 58 Top directories and search engine submission sites, automatically!
Tired of the long and tedious process of submitting your RSS feeds and blogs? Save time by eliminating repetitive data entry work with our automatic submission tool. RSS Feeds Submit is the quickest way to submit your Feeds to the most popular directories and search engines. You may also submit manually to directories that require more detailed information about your feed. RSS can increase your rankings and drive fresh traffic to your website.
Due to the recent marketing trends and better content delivery over e-mail, RSS is quickly gaining momentum. Microsoft implemented full support for RSS in Internet Explorer, as well as the next version of their Windows operating system. And Google trying to patent ads in RSS feeds, this would be the best time to start publishing your own RSS content and driving massive amounts of traffic to your websites.
10 Reasons Why You Need RSS Feeds Submit Right Now
- Submit your blogs and RSS feeds to 58 of the most popular search engine and directories, automatically.
- Save time and money by eliminating repetitive data entry work.
- Choose between automatic and manual submission modes.
- Add and remove blog directories manually.
- Automatic Backup option saves the title, description and keywords of your feed for future use.
- Improve your search engine rankings without any extra on-page SEO work.
- Free software upgrades for life!
- Updated list of the new directories and search engines.
- Automatically update your blog using a ping process.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
There is no doubt that blogs and RSS feeds are becoming an extremely popular web technology. It gives visitors direct access to the content they are interested in. And it provides the search engines what they want… fresh content that is useful to their visitors. Without being published in the RSS search engines, you’re missing out on hundreds of thousands of potential visitors! Don’t waste anymore time manually submitting your blogs and RSS feeds.
For more information please visit: http://www.rssfeedssubmit.com/