- Webmaster John is interested in exchanging links with your site,
- He ads a link to your website on his links page (or any other page on his website),
- He submits the “Add a link” form on your site,
- LinkMan verifies that a reciprocal link to your site has indeed been added,
- A few more automated checks to verify everything is OK and the new link automatically appears on your links page!
It’s that simple! In the LinkMan admin manager panel you have a special tool that will crawl all URLs where your reciprocal link should be. If a reciprocal link isn’t found LinkMan will automatically remove the missing link from your links page.
LinkMan doesn’t need a SQL database to operate, it works with simple text files. You can also easily edit header and footer of the links page so it will completely fit into the rest of your website!
LinkMan is rich with features:
- automate your link exchange,
- administration panel for easy control,
- choose to manually approve and reject links,
- mark links as featured,
- display website thumbnails,
- display Google PageRank,
- block websites with too low PageRank,
- block links with rel=”nofollow” link attribute,
- block links from pages with the meta robots noindex or nofollow tags,
- powerful SPAM filter,
- block superlatives from titles and descriptions,
- block duplicate website submissions,
- ban websites,
- … and much more!,
Tags: reciprocal link manager php, reciprocal link manager 1.8 download, alink reciprocal link, link doctor php, php link checking, reciprocal link url example, how to create reciprocal link, reciprocal link exchange, reciprocal link exchange sites, reciprocal link exchange script, reciprocal link exchange directories, reciprocal link exchange software, travel link exchange, website link exchange, link exchange manager, manage links pages, website link exchange ideas, reciprocal link exchange, exchange link tools, link exchange management, manage links pages, how to exchange links with other websites, free link exchange, link exchange directory