Featured of All in One SEO Pack WordPress SEO plugin
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
How to Install All in One SEO Pack is a WordPress SEO plugin ?
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your SEO options (All in One SEO – General Settings)
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That’s it! fc If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
Recommended settings for All in One SEO Pack
All In One SEO Pack Plugin Configuration Video Tutorial
Tags: best seo plugin, Freebies, Plugin, Resources, seo, seo on wordpress, wordpress plugin,